Resident Manager - Brooklyn, NY
The Pratt Area Community Council (PACC) is a not-for-profit community development organization entering its fifth decade. We combine tenant and community organizing, tenant and homeowner services, affordable housing development and management, and economic development to improve the Brooklyn communities of Fort Greene, Clinton Hill, and Bedford-Stuyvesant.
The Residence Manager is responsible for the operations of Gibb Mansion, a 71-unit social service building housing 21 low-income tenants and chronic illness. This position reports to the Director of Property Management.
• Implement and oversee building management procedures
• Supervise maintenance staff
• Oversee apartment marketing and rental process of vacant units
• Monitor the budget in coordination with CFO and Director of Social Services
• Oversee rent collections; resolving delinquencies and working directly with attorneys with non-payment and other housing court matters; making court appearances as necessary
• Duties related to HASA: Submissions of weekly, monthly and annual reports; including updating the HASA website weekly
• Attend and... View Full Description
This position is currently filled/closed/expired, please CLICK HERE to search for similar positions.
Critical Need Jobs
Browse other Property Management Jobs in New York
Browse all Property Management Jobs in New York